My five things for the week:
- A book I read: Going Home: The Survivalist by A. American. This book really made me think.
- Big changes: I have been traveling since the first of June. Got to get back on the Whole 30 diet.
- Money: I am working on buying an investment property. Buying reoccurring revenue. Call me with questions.
- Inspiration: I saw a client who is getting older and may not be around much longer. As I was leaving he gave me a hug and said, "I love ya." What’s the takeaway? In the end, none of the stuff you have matters. It's the love you have for others and the love they have for you.
- Objective: I turned 48 on July 16 and believe I have about 30 more years of being able to race down a mountain on a bike. I want to live 3 to 5 months out west each year, mountain bike every day, work with like-minded people, and wear jeans to 98% of my meetings. It doesn't require much. Just the air to breathe and a plan.
That's what I have been up to this past week. I believe you have one shot at this life. You might as well do it your way. I love working with people who have an objective in their life and will do what is necessary to make it happen. I would love to be of help. Let's talk.
"Old people don't say I wish I spent more time working and being away from my family and friends." -Trent