My My five things for the week:
- Books I Read this Week: The Book: Design Your Future by Dominick Quartuccio. Great book to help you start living the life you want to live.
- 90 Day Game Plan: Identified goals - keeping it simple. I've got a "to-do" checklist everyday for the next 90 days.
- Money: Putting a price tag on the life you want to live. Spent Saturday morning building the "Life I Want to Live Into" (from the book) and ended with a 90 day game plan. To create results you have to create systems.
- Inspiration: This week it is my oldest daughter. She is taking the next step in life and is looking at colleges. That next step can be scary. She's stepping up to the challenge.
- Objective: Decluttering my stuff.
That's what I was up to this past week. I believe you have one shot at this life. So you might as well do it your way.
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." - Tony Robbins.